One Acquisition Solution for integrated Services (OASIS) is a multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that provides the Government with a flexible, innovative, and streamlined approach to acquisitions of professional services.
OASIS is a GSA designated "Best in Class" contract and is available for use by all Federal Government agencies
Oasis allows for a broad spectrum of work and can combine professional services with ancillary products and services to provide a total solution to a professional services-based requirement.
OASIS provides Streamlined Acquisition which has been deemed competitive in accordance with FAR 16.505.
The multiple pools that comprise the OASIS contract:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The core disciplines/scopes of the contracts include:
- Program management services;
- Management consulting services;
- Logistics services;
- Engineering services;
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) systems, radars, and electro-optic and related mission systems solutions. The company's Aircraft Systems business unit is a leading designer and manufacturer of proven, reliable RPA including Predator® A, Predator B/MQ-9 Reaper®, Gray Eagle, the new Predator C Avenger®, and Predator XP. It also manufactures a variety of state-of-the-art digital Ground Control Stations (GCS) and provides pilot training and support services for RPA field operations. The Mission Systems business unit designs, manufactures, and integrates the Lynx®Multi-mode Radar and the highly sophisticated Claw®sensor payload control and image analysis software on to both manned and remotely piloted aircraft. It also integrates other sensor and communication equipment into manned Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft and develops emerging technologies in electro-optical sensors, and meta-material antennas.
GA-ASI is headquartered in Poway, California and spans multiple facilities in the San Diego area and in the Mojave Desert, as well as adjacent to various customer locations around the U.S.
|Streamlined acquisition procedures based on FAR 16.505||Reduced paperwork, time, and cost for the offer or and government customer, and decentralized ordering|
|All contract types (e.g. FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, hybrid, etc.)||Agile contracting to address government customer requirements|
|Flexible prime/subcontracting arrangements at the TO level||Subcontracting flexibility to increase competitive position and maximize P-Win% Teaming partners can be added at the task order level throughout the term of the contract|
|Standardized Labor Categories and qualification levels||Consistency in experience and qualification levels across Task Order bids 104 standardized labor categories with discretion by OCO to allow additional categories at the task order level|
|No pre-negotiated price lists||Pricing determined at the Task Order level|
|No limitations in scope, dollar threshold, ODCs, and PoP||Solicitation/contract flexibility to address government customer requirements|
|Accept all clearance types and ability for worldwide performance||Ability to solicit classified and unclassified requirements (CONUS and OCONUS)|
|For use by federal and DoD agencies with delegation of authority from GSA||Direct-buy access or ability procure services through GSA AAS Customer has flexibility to procure services in-house or as an assisted acquisition Open to all Federal Government agencies worldwide|
|Acquisition for professional services||Acquisition solution for commercial and non-commercial professional services and ancillary services/products|
|Limited protest risk||Enduring award decisions|
- Contract Number:
- Contract Types:
- Fixed Price (All Types), Cost-Reimbursement (All Types), Time & Materials (T&M), and Labor-Hour (L-H)
- All contract types & hybrids can be awarded on a single task order
- DUNS#: 824684229
- Cage Code: 0YJB5
- GA-ASI Contract:
- The OASIS conformed contract through the latest modification (Sections B through J) in Adobe format for each of the awarded pools
- OASIS Labor Categories
- Period of Performance: 09/30/2020 – 09/02/2024 (Task may extend up to 5 years after expiration)
- Contract Ceiling: OASIS has no program ceiling,
- Prompt Payment: Net 30
- Contracting Agency: General Services Administration (GSA)
- Government User Fee: OASIS offers an Innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent - 0.75 percent based on obligation level. For a complete list of the agencies that currently have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in place with the OASIS Program Office for a reduced CAF rate, please visit the OASIS Customer Resource Library.
- Sustainability Disclosures