General Atomics Aeronautical Cybersecurity
General Atomics is committed to protecting and securing critical and sensitive information, and maintaining a pro-active posture on all cyber-security related matters. It is our intent to keep information in the right hands. As required by our Supplier Code of Conduct, Suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors are required to respond vigilantly to information system breaches, and/ or losses of virtual and/ or physical property containing Covered Defense Information (CDI) or Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
- Guidance for Assessing Compliance and Enhancing Protections Required by DFARS Clause 252.204-7012, Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting
- Department of Defense Procurement Toolbox – Cybersecurity Policy & Regulations
- Department of Defense Procurement Toolbox – Cybersecurity Resources
- Department of Defense Chief Information Officer
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Handbook
- Department of Homeland Security Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- NIST Controlled Unclassified Information System Security Plan(SSP) Template
Cybersecurity Resources for Small Businesses
- NIST Small Business Cybersecurity Corner
- Department of Defense – Office of Small Business Programs - Cybersecurity
- Small Business Administration – Cybersecurity for Small Business
- Federal Communications Commission Small Business Cyber Planning
If your business has been the victim of, or suffered a cybersecurity incident, contact the Department of Defense at https://dibnet.dod.mil within 72 hours of a discovered incident. Follow all instructions provided by the Contracting Officer; and isolate and freeze affected systems and data. Do not delete any information related to, or suspected to be related to the incident. If GA-ASI or GA-ASI customer information is the subject, please provide the incident report number, automatically assigned by DoD, to your GA-ASI Buyer as soon as practicable.