The Legacy Ground Control Station (GCS) is Remotely a Piloted Aircraft (RPA) control center, housed in a customer-furnished building, used to control one GA-ASI aircraft. The GCS racks are installed on wheeled bases so that the system can be installed and secured within a building. The GCS is designed primarily for remote operations via a Satellite Communications (SATCOM) data link.
- Ideal for applications where transportability is not an operational requirement
- Includes SATCOM and three Multi-function Workstations (MFW)
- Digital intercom system
- Integrated UPS battery backup/power distribution system
- Casters provide for movement within facility with minimal equipment
- Ideally suited for raised flooring environments (cooling, cable, and power distribution)