Claw 3® is a highly sophisticated yet user-friendly integrated sensor payload control and analysis software package originally developed with a point-and-click, intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI) for the Lynx® Multi-mode Radar. It is now in use on both manned and remotely piloted aircraft for both automatic and manual sensor/payload control and cross-cueing of a wide variety of sensors and payloads, including radars and various Electro-optical/Infrared (EO/IR) sensors. Claw 3 most recently demonstrated its compatibility with NATO and U.S. forces during NATO's Unified Vision (UV14) exercise in Norway.
Additionally, Claw 3 supports mission planning and post-mission data analysis and exploitation needs of the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) community. Imagery and exploitation products can be forwarded via a tactical data link to remote video terminals (ROVER) or Ground Control Stations (GCS), providing actionable intelligence to the warfighter. Additionally, its archival, retrieval, and exploitation system allows various data types to be stored on its server. Advanced query capabilities allow users to discover and retrieve data quickly and easily, while the architecture ensures maximum bandwidth availability. Users can view, cross-correlate, and annotate multiple imagery and data file types to create Multi-Intelligence (Multi-INT) products. These products can be disseminated directly from the workstation in a variety of standard formats, including PDF, PowerPoint, Geotiff/NITF, and various other file types.
- Superior payload integration and analysis
- Improves situational awareness with intuitive displays
- Receives, stores, and displays multiple sensor data streams simultaneously
- Supports pre-mission planning and post-mission data analysis and exploitation
- Quick integration of new sensors and capabilities
- Control and cross-cue multiple payloads from one workstation
- 3D user interface
- Windows 7 (64-bit) compatible; runs on COTS equipment
- Scalable to fit any architecture
- Competitively priced with industry leading maintenance packages
- Complies with numerous open architecture standards (STANAGS 4676, 4545, 4559, 3277, etc.)