General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI) is proud that the Government of Belgium has approved Belgian Defense to negotiate the acquisition of the MQ-9B SkyGuardian Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS). MQ-9B is the next generation of GA-ASI’s multi-mission MQ-9A fleet that has achieved over 5.5 million flight hours. MQ-9B features >40 hour endurance, all-weather, short-field, self-deployment (through SATCOM controlled automatic take-off and landing), and “detect-and-avoid” capabilities. MQ-9B has also been selected by the Royal Air Force for its PROTECTOR RG Mk1 program.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) wishes to expand its Business-to-Business cooperation with Belgian Industry as it has in other European countries in order to identify companies that are developing technology in areas of interest to GA-ASI.
In order to identify Belgian companies to work with, GA-ASI will organize a Research and Development focused event – “Blue Magic Belgium”- in two separate locations on May 15 and 16, 2019. Belgian companies with proven aerospace and defense capabilities and able to provide technologies in the following areas are invited to visit theomxevents.com/BlueMagicBelgium for additional information:
- Cutting Edge Engineering Technologies related to Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- State-of-the-art Innovative Manufacturing developments related to Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Sensor data processing, automation, utilization & distribution technology developments
- Air Space Integration technologies and developments related to Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) Unmanned Aircraft Systems
The panel interviews will be held in the following locations:
- Wednesday, May 15th - Liège
- Thursday, May 16th – Sint-Truiden
Belgian companies are invited to submit a request to participate along with their company profiles in the Event Participation Request form. These events are only open to Belgian companies. Companies will be selected to participate in the panels based upon their proven capabilities, products and experience. Companies who have submitted a request to participate will be reviewed by GA-ASI and those selected will be sent a formal invitation with the event details and a meeting time with GA-ASI’s subject matter experts to discuss their company’s capabilities.
Please review the GA-ASI & MQ-9B SkyGuardian overview presentation prior to submitting your request to participate. Your timely and complete answers to the following questions will be the criteria used to determine participation in the R&D event. Small and Medium enterprises are of particular interest in participant selection.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and your company.
GA-ASI International Industrial Cooperation Team
For additional information, please feel free to email us at BlueMagicBelgium@GA-ASI.com
- Please review the GA-ASI & Reaper Overview here- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX [link]
- Please make sure your company profile in theomx.com is complete. If you have any questions or need assistance with the OMX registration please contact OMX at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fully complete the Event Participation Request form (below or here). (Please make sure to upload any relevant materials being aware of file size limitations.) theomxevents.com/BlueMagicBelgium